Tuesday, December 28, 2010


CHRISTMAS 2010 ♥
Did you have fun this Christmas? I thought this Christmas left as quickly as it came.
Probably due to the amount of things to do. But I had fun anyway [:

Part of the Polaroids, all with Sis now. And mostly tagged on Facebook already.


The cupcake I made! Not buy one okay? I made it.
But is Gary take until like those buy one, LOL.Can see my polka dot nails also :D


The rest of the cupcakes, made by Sis, Gary and meheheh:D


Eating the cupcake I made ♥
He only wanted to eat the ones I made, and OBY ate the ribbon oneszx :X


Kh shocked by me, hahah! :D











We were playing Wii, Pictionary, etc...
To different part of the house, you will see everyone playing games. From PS3 to card games also. Play games, play games, play games...

Debt Collector!


Deal Breaker!


Sly Deal!


Just Say No!


Forced Deal!


Group photo after the gift presenting ceremony.
And good laughs [:


After removing many many photos. These are some of them, more of Facebook! [: