Check out this retro coke bottle!
M and I were lunching at this Thai cuisine place at Kovan. (After saying countless times of "next time" due to the queue. It is only open for lunch until 2, or 3pm and opened for dinner at around 6pm)
If you are a Thai food lover, you should try that out! It's cheap and good compared to the normal Thai food you find in Singapore, plus it's authentic! (:
This bowl of Tom Yum only look harmless, but it's yummy! :D
M's basil something rice was awesome, I had Thai horfun, which taste like the local one, but with a lot of ingredients! It's good too, shall go down again to try other stuff soon.
Then we went for my physiotherapy, which came with bad news ):
and we went Comm Centre to fix my very cui Blackberry. But I still love it the same ♥
While getting it fixed, we went FEP for some shopping, only bought 1 top though.
Cause if I buy more, I would prolly have like more than 10 sets to wear for Chinese New Year :/
Happy face cause we bought many fruits~
Rachel was at FEP too, so we met for dinner together at the Favourite Japanese at Vivo ♥
Arian face like seh from work, hahah:D
Yummy hand roll, everything there all yummy.
Okay, we each order 1 and as usual M ordered some funny flavour.
Some Japanese healthy tea thing, which taste like -.-
This is my favouriteee ♥
Bacon wrapping all the "liao" inside!
This one is complimentary- some raw veggie with bacon, LOL.
Surprisingly taste quite well.
Update again soon, another shopping and eating post.
Make myself hungry onlyyy...