Friday, February 11, 2011

♥♥♥♥♥
The last presentation on my poly lifeee!



Xh with our Coftee uniform by Sn (:
Ended up becoming the tutors' property...



Sn look like 贤妻良母 here! Our little discussion, LOL!



Bought this for Nicole when I saw shopping one day, but I saw it at pasar malam selling half the amount I paid for, felt so cheated lor. But I realized not all designs can be found at the pasar malam, so nevermind. ^^





Our ANGPOW errand girl for the day, she came to support us and helped us look after our stuff while we were presenting. And also helped us take many photos! ♥♥♥




Looking at the polariods we took, Sn brought so many to give us.
& we each got 1 (: It's in my wallet naos!


All dressed up! :D
Totally having problems tying hair and also stretching :/




The Camy Ow and Kamy Ther! ♥♥♥



Sn and I eating some yummy candy that I brought again,
I realized the both of us always bring things to eat during project meeting, heh :D