
We were waiting for the tutors for consultation one day and we started taking photos with Nicole's phone, and even downloaded an App to take photos~ Trying fill her album with our faces, heh (:


Time really pass so quickly and we are graduating soon.
Now that we are done with the major project and left with exams, it's just about a week more we have to go to school. And I feel that I'm not ready to graduate even though I'm already planning when to do what after this week...


Will miss my Coftee girls so much when school ends for sure.
Already missing those eating project sessions that turned out to become online shopping and gossiping sessions. Hopefully we get to meet up more. Shopping, picnic, and moreee ♥♥♥

Here's Nicole giving a disapproving look as we flood her phone! :D
M is out getting his new girl, and he's already sulking the fact that he has to part the Civic... Hopefully he will feel better from the speed the new girl will give him ♥
I should get back to Entrepreneurship now, good luck everyone taking paper tomorrow and Thursday~