Friday, March 04, 2011

Champagnes and strawberries



Eating strawberries now that Sis is gonna use for her cake baking.
Been very busy with tuition since the kiddos are having exams next week, so it's intensive for them! Kinda like intensive for me too :/ But I like to see them, cause they always entertain me with their jokes, and their mums would cook me my favourite dish like the authentic thai tom yum, yummeh~


Waiting for M to pick me for supper to satisfy my craving of stingray now.
Gonna have mad rush tomorrow to settle everything for the Hong Kong trip so we don't panic on Monday as I'm having tuition on both Sunday and Monday. Haven't mention here that I'm heading Hong Kong on Tuesday! Heh, can't wait! :D

Still deciding if we should go Disneyland and Oceans park.
YAY (?) or NAH (!)
, tell me on formspring!

Btw, should I cut my hair? Bangs?
Can't decide :/