Sunday, April 24, 2011

Teenage Dream


Finally remembered to use my Teenage Dream, pinky pinky.
Decided not to put top coat cause I like the finish but it drops off so easily :(

By the way, my hair is long already.
It's time for another hair cut! ^^




Taken with my Blackberry since I didn't bring the camera out again :(
But it seemed fine too!

Presenting 2 of my favourites!
Went Shin Kushiya @ VivoCity for dinner again yesterday, my craving for Jap never dies. So whenever we have Jap cravings, we would go there! Love their BBQ stuff.

I think it's slightly higher priced than Sushi Tei, cause our bill here is always higher than at Sushi Tei... But of course they have different selection ^^ And this place is worth a try, you will get addicted. HAHAHAH :D


Wagyu in Teriyaki sauce.



& of course the BBQ part, they are ordered individually. You can choose from pork or the beef section and they really have a wide selection for this! ♥♥♥



It's the hammies again!
See how fast they grow... Noisy little things, always making noise when I'm trying to sleep!


Caught in action- eating inside the bowl again!


Then the other one comes in too! 2 buibuis.
But they look so cute together inside the bowl, so cosy!



Ending off with fatty♥ . Gonna go prepare to head out!
Going Simlim to find my keyboard! & then to Ikea, heh [:


Side note; need to stop shopping! ahhhhhhhhhh.