Saturday, May 07, 2011

Twenty-Three Hearts

Last Week.
And I'm all behind my updates, will do so soon! ;)


Going for the Boy's birthday dinner at Daniel Boulud Bistro Moderne located at MBS Shoppes. It's a French-American restaurant, traditional French with a twist of American flavour!
We were rushing like crazy afraid that we would miss our movie, but still we managed to have a great dinner there :)

Bill totaled up to about $150ish, pretty reasonable for the service and food there. I had the chef's special for the day, which was beef + foie gras which I thought was awesome ^^


I had to share~ My latest favourite, very comfy!
Wanted the beige one, but black was good too (:


The top shows the appetizer, the tomato dish. (I couldn't remember all the fanciful French names...)
It was a combination of tomatoes of different colour and size. It's availability was at mercy of the seasons, and we picked the right time cause I love to eat tomatoes!
The middle one is my beef + foie gras, which was a bit too strong in flavour for me but it was a good combination of the ingredients too (:



End of the actual birthday ♥




The next day, we checked in Hard Rock Sentosa for a short getaway!



I love the cozy design rather than just posh. But they achieved both and we even got the pool view room which gave us the view of fireworks in the last post.


After checking in we finally decided to fill our hungry stomachs at Hard Rock Cafe that was just outside the side entrance of the hotel.


The food came in extremely large portions.
I ordered the salmon and M ordered mac & chic. The salmon portion was like twice of what you find in the average restaurants and I couldn't finish, but I loved my drink, yumz! ^^


& we drove out to vivo to tabao some snack.
The awesome tart, I love the mango flavour, and I want to try all the different fruit tarts!


We ordered in-room dining in the morning.
M's pancakes were... But my set was awesome! (Y) Too bad they don't do Mcdelivery to Sentosa, and we were lazy to go over to Siloso too :/


Basically the whole time we were there, we were eating, watching tvee, walking around the premises and more eating...

This time at Ding Tai Fung- The Bait.
We saw this cutie sitting next to us, she was playing the whole time, happy baby! :D


M started playing with his top to do the ninja thing after failing to master my pouting face and he got bored after awhile...




We ordered lobster with oats which was yummy, but the lobster seriously got buried by the oats, and XLB went out the moment it touch our table.
Lastly, I love this yam xlb ♥♥♥♥♥ MAJOR. Must order at DTF.



The Rabpig M bought for me, not a fan of soft toy but this thing is cute ♥.♥
& the pink thing beside is a Blackberry...

Before Rabpig and I tuck ourselves in bed, here one last one for you guys!



Goodnight earth people.