Monday, June 27, 2011

Written In The Stars


On 1 very sunny day that I regret not putting sun block I went picnic with da girls! ♥



We had to buy koi. was something that we always do when we are together, heh ^^
But Py was sick that day so she could only drink cooling water :(



The potato salad that I prepared the night before, luckily it still taste good! ;)
But only put corn this time, cause I couldn't find celery. So Xh and Nicole started picking out the corn! HAH :D









Love the Porter high-waisted shorts in grey :)
Kinda different material compared to the black one I bought previously.












& we spotted this owl, the people there were all trying to take photos of it and of course the crowd included us too! We all tried to zoom as much as possible and get a clear shot of it, so typical Singaporean~







♥♥♥♥♥




Went F21 at Dhoby Xchange to escape the heat, but not the hole in the wallets...
Okay, really damn tired now, bird park another time! Xx.