M and I finally caught Harry Potter last week.
Very slow I know, cause we didn't have time for those unbooked timings. I thought it was awesome, even though I finished the book. But it was really weird to see them have kids, especially Ginny. Hahah :D Gonna miss Hogwarts for sure, and I would mind reading/watching the whole series all over again ♥
The new watch I got him. No, not the black one :D :D
Had to buy 2 Happy Meals cause I wanted to keep one unused.
That's what I usually do for such items,heh.
Chilli Crab with fried man tous! :D MY FAVOURITE! ♥♥♥
M had to take away since I couldn't make it for the dinner yesterday because of work. So I had my feast at home and I finished the whole crab alone. I'm sure this will be the reason for my weight gain this week. Chilli crab at 10pm...
At work now. Hope this 招财猫 will bring me good fortune today ^^
Back to Dream High now. Xx.