Friday, August 26, 2011

Twelve hundred kisses.


Kitty cat trying to sleep while I keep taking pictures of her.
I wanted to poke her paws, but I know she will be pissed. Lately, I've been giving her loads of nicknames like fatty cat, and 跟屁猫 (copy cat). HAHAH, I bet she's very annoyed by me!



Sumptuous dinner to ease my cramps on Tuesday!
& there is "lala"! My favourite!~ Better stingrays than the one at Chomps :D







Somebody's poison mushroom nails! LOL
Met Lynn yesterday and she managed to pass me the buys she got for me from bkk,
I have new bags and clothes and sandals ^^



Pepper Lunch before we went back to try jelly hearts with extra ingredients which failed slightly. HAH, must try again! Had to rush out for haircut, so didn't manage to take a picture of it. But it taste awesome anyway! ^^






& Mr unwillingtotakephotos waiting for his turn to cut hair!
& I went with him this time, switching to his stylist :)



Wendy happily snipping off my hair, LOL
We were talking about this auntie who kept complaining through her haircut. She was even complaining when her hair was being washed and she was right beside me. Super cannot take it :/




Dinner at MOF again!
& they have this 宫茶 right beside them! Now I can get bbt more often during work! ^^



& I order the same old thing again!
Unless I find something nicer, this would be the only main I would order at MOF! :D










That's all for now! I'm waiting for a chance to spree in Charles & keith, hiak hiak hiak~
I'm feeling really sleepy cause of the weather. Not much stuff processing in my brain either. Kbye.