2 Tuesdays ago when I met Nicole for ketchup session, heh
Brought her to cut hair at Jeanyip cause the one near my place wasn't available.
Lunch and Sogurt aftermath. & we visited Py at work.
Miss going to school with the girls. When I went back to Tp today to collect my graduation certificate, it really made me miss all the times in school. Even the examinations and sitting outside the LTs facing our laptops for hours just to rush projects.
Nicole & I wore the same shrug in different colour!
& we always joke able being able to open a store if we put our clothes together cause there would be a range of sizes and colours to choose from, hahah :D
& my favourite girl ♥

Celebrated Jayleen's 3rd birthday in the 1st at Mbs.
& caught Don't be afraid of the dark with M and cousins.
Jerrel! Grumpy face kiddo, but he's really cute! :D
I didn't force him to twist at the camera, that is his natural reflex when the camera is looking at him. Plus, he's good at bowling :) That's why I say he's cute and talented. Recently, he learnt a new phrase "Stop it!", LOL
The pweeetty cupcakes for the birthday girl :)
Birthday cake with her favourite Disney characters!
You seldom find kids who still appreciate Disney characters like Mickey and Minnie. They are usually more into character from Cartoon Network like Ben10 and Spongebob Squarepants.
Pretty right? The upper layer was mango and the second layer was chocolate+orange! Both were yummy :D Another expensive cake, but really worth the money.
Neondise and mommy :)
Birthday princess :)
Taken while the boys went off.
Look at Jerrel! \(^-^)/
Really sleepy from medicine now, turning in early tonight. Hopefully sore throat, coughs and body aches will go away from.
Toooodles peeeeeeps :)