Friday, February 17, 2012

Lunar New Year

Been busy with school, very much.
Hence the lack of updates. Will try and post more photos and update about the past month :)


Steamboat at Huei's place + the very late Christmas gift exchange on 初三











Played blackjack and in between, Kl and Huei didn't have any luck at all... & then we proceeded to photo taking, which was a spam...
Will only upload a portion of the self timer shoots, heh :D






Finally a proper shoot.
With Sn, Yanyan and Ana (who didn't turn up) inside the collage made with love by us with add-ons of cny ornaments ^^



Massive amounts of polaroids we took that night, which I've yet to scan and upload to the album :/




Chu er, at grandma's. Yet another gambling session with my beloved cousins from grandma's to granduncle's place. Hahah, all the kiao guis.




That's all I have for Chinese New Year, the rest are all scattered in different cameras which I'm lazy to combine. Back soon, hopefully before weekends to update with all the photos I saved in my "blog" folder! Kbye.