
HIHI, I'M BACKKKKK on a random night.
Just done with my powerpoint slides for the presentation, thinking of which skirt and which top to go along. Because we have to wear formal formal, means that no bandage skirt or casual blazer, everything has to be FORMAL on Wednesday...

With Nicole on one of the windy days in school, cause we had to do project.
Then the rain was actually coming into the block. Seriously, Tp should have better block structures that prevent the rain from coming in, especially the bridge between the Library and Design!

You guys haven't seen the kid I teach :D
He's Primary 4 now. I started teaching him when he was Primary 1.
& his younger brother is going to be Primary 1 soon!

Ohh. By the way, his name is Tan Jeerapat, Justin.
Because his mother is a Thai, and she cooks awesome authentic Thai food for me!
Heh.
I'm waiting for Sis and G to come back with Mcd's.
I'm so hungry, should do my physio now since I have time.
Toodles~