Saturday, February 05, 2011

Out with Arian and Rach another day!
last minutes CNY shopping!


Someone got a new wallet! Anw, I really think that the pink ribbon don't suit the bag, the black one still looks better! [:


The mochi thing is from Ion. The mango on is nice!
Didn't try the sesame on though. Shall try more flavours soon! :D

Waiting for the boys to be done buying their shirts.
Rach and I were done with ours, but the boys couldn't find anything they liked.


Anyway, we braved the storm from town to T3 for supper.
Actually it was late dinner.


TCC, quite some time since I've been there.




Seriously I have to say, we waved at the waitresses there for like 15minutes yet they were so engrossed in their talk, they didn't realized that we were calling for them. So I went to the Cashier for help.

The soup, not bad.
I like the crispy thing on top!


R's Oreo thing was yummy~
Must order next time I go and also must eat my Devils' Chocolate, heh [:


M always order caffeine drinks.
The ginger cookies sucks. We didn't like it, but you can still try.


M order the beef stew, which has some Indian Cuisine taste.
But I didn't think it was very nice.


I think the nicest was still the potato wedges.
Cause of the cheeseee (Y)




My 10minutes done nails (Y)
Was trying out the colours.




Check out my new ring, bought from school.
Tp always have push carts selling awesome stuff and they are not expensive.


Hokay, everybudeh. Have a great chinese new year.
I'm gonna collect more angpows~
Heh.