Tuesday, March 22, 2011

买东西,吃东西 II

The last few days of Hong Kong...


Gary's hawt pink ribbon comes from my...
We were exchanging accessories to wear during the trip, hah:D mix and match, maximize the use of the stuff we brought, so we could buy moreee! HEH ^^


M and cutie socks again ;D
I bought at least 10 pairs of such socks even though I don't really wear shoes, even when I do, sometimes there isn't a need for socks. But they are irresistible! So M does the honour of making them useful (:


I love the bag from H&M, heh:D
Lost my beanie on the second day of the trip, Dad and M kept nagging at me for not putting it in my bag resulting in the loss... But M bought me another one anws ♥


We were laughing at Gary's hair, compare it to Sis's!
His hair never gets messed up no matter how strong the wind! The power of "LYUN MOH", meaning curly hair in Cantonese!


So before going up to the peak, we went to the famous Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum!
It was quite a bad decision cause we had to walk super long to reach that place...






Gary and Dad each had a try with Yao Ming!
Very freakingly tall, must be friends with Hagrid! :)



On top of the peak! Really awesome view, it was really chilly up there also.



My awesome Sis took this, suppose to be can see our faces...
The other one only had our faces...


After shopping for awhile, we went to meet my aunt for dinner!
So we went on the very packed MTR, it was knock off time...


The puppies of a fierce mamadog. They are puppies and are very cute.
But one of them was unfriendly, wanted to bite Dad's hand.


I think this is 石斑... Very big one, the picture does not justice to its size.
The ones in the next tank isn't even a quarter of it!


Big and red lobster about to become food on the table ;)
It was crawling about the floor after being taken out of the water...


Sis sayanging the friendlier pup. It stuck out one of its paw to shake hand with Sis, cute! ^^
And the other one just kept barking at other random people, one of them was a lady customer. I think she got scared and decided to stay outside the shop, hahah:D


After picking our sea creatureees, we head over to a restaurant further down the stretch and wait for them to be cooked and served! Talk about freshness (Y), you can never get such experience in Singapore...


Mom and aunt, who lives in Hong Kong (:


The most awesome: Deep fried lobster with "gaogao" cheese.
Yummms! ;D


I think this is stir fried baby abalone with celery.
We concluded that vegetable in Singapore is really not fresh after the shipment and everything. The greens we ate in Hong Kong were sweet and crunchy. It's no wonder kids in Singapore hate their greens :(





Dessert! Aunt laughed at G and M for ordering honeydew sago, something they can find in Singapore... I ordered Mango Ice, and it was yummilicious!:D I felt like I ate a whole mango fruit and it wasn't too sweet, naise (Y)


It's mango filling and mochi skin on the outside.
Very soft. The mango flesh inside was a little sour and the skin was sweet, great match! (Y)(Y)(Y)


Nothing much to share on shopping and shopping.
So after and had way through shopping we would find stuff to eat and another one was this chinese restaurant in one of the shopping malls.



Every time take picture with me must yawn...
Pardon me, I was too lazy to make up and the dark circles didn't do any help...


Sis kept snapping...
And I was pouting to get M to take peektures with me!


Finally a proper picture
Took quite some time to manage 1...



XLB, we cannot leave a chinese restaurant without ordering it!
I like theirs, filled with soup. Which makes me crave for the 8 flavours one! :(


I always prefer noodles to rice, unless it's sushi!
Can never have enough of Japanese food, hopefully the tsunami would cause a huge increase in Japanese food...




Glutinous rice siew mai, Gary finished everything all by himself.
I wonder if they sell them Singapore, shall go search for it! (:


I don't know what they call this, but it's just hard boil egg with uncooked egg yolk!
It's normal, but I think it's the skill required to cook this...



M and mine! :D
Astro Boy luggage, one of my favourite purchase from this trip! Other than the scary number of accessories and perfume I bought :/


Before I head to bed, the last peek '0.0' The geeky specs we got! :D
The top 3 belongs to M, and he's gonna fix lens for them. I wonder how much it would cost considering his high degrees...
Anyhow, the one with black frame and pink sides is mine and the yellow one belongs to Sis.
Gary was wearing the blue one, so it's not here. M's red one is right in the middle! I bet the lady is very happy to meet us, we bought so many stuff from her! LOL :D

To bed now, beauty sleep is important!
Tooooodles~