Tuesday, March 29, 2011


This was before Christmas last year, way before.
One of our off days from torturing internship, we planned the same off to head town after being stuck in Sentosa for supa long...




Brought them to my favourite XLB place in Singapore.
And as usual we ordered loads of food! The original XLB and the 8 flavour XLB ^^
They have this cold dish which is the pork with spicy sauce thing, very nice and I like that a lot! Fried rice and veggie were also nice. everything so nice. Making me hungry now...


8 flavours being original, ginseng, garlic, cheese, black truffle, spicy sichuan, foie gras and crab roe. They look weird and kinda like un-chinese dish because of the colours, but actually they do taste nice. I like the ginseng one (: And I would say that their original is one of the best, other than the authentic shanghai restaurant in Singapore.


1 Blackberry Bold 2 and another Blackberry Torch, tweeting about the 8 flavours.
We are the true supporters of Blackberry. Applications of Blackberry cannot be compare to iPhone, but Blackberry Messenger still beats Whatsapp. LOL :D




We hang around town, shopped and took loads of polariods.
Peiwen's polariods like free one, hah!




Really miss the times with them when we were having internship, and we turned out to be really good friends, We still hang out sometimes, we slowly we all have our own things to do, hopefully I can still keep in contact with them. It would be great to hang out with them once in a while and reminisce the internship torturing days! (:



Messy messy messy, heh:D
I packed the room recently and this was like from Christmas before we head out to Edmund's. M came over to steal Sis's hair spray, which didn't work for him. LOL.


Chocolates from Hong Kong, so pweeeetty right?
I haven't try any of them, hopefully they taste nice since I bought some as gift ^^


Frutips I like! (Y)
Couldn't find any of them in Singapore already, so I'm gonna stock up when I go Macau again. Hopefully planning is successful and we get to go next month! Can't wait :D

I'm so distracted by Vampire Diaries I can't stop watching and I really need to get back from holiday mood. Been catching up with VD and Glee next... Watching Glee makes me happy, thank god for Star World and Mio Tv (Y)

Going back to Damon nao, Toodles~