Super tiring weekend for me.
& we celebrated Momo's birthday on Sunday @MOF
My all time favourite with suki yaki soup base ^^
It's something I would always order even at Sushi Tei! But this one at MOS is definitely much worth the price, I suppose...
Don't ask me why I stuck out my tongue, IDKW either!
Why the photo blur? It's because I didn't bring the darling N-EX 5.
I like the colour of this peekture, if only my skin is that fair and smooth...
AND I have no idea why my hair grow so fast, it's like didn't cut at all, just 2 weeks... But I actually snipped like 3 inches off! All my money will go to my hair if I want to maintain the shortness :(
Birthday Cake from Swissbake @Nex
Very strong taste. I like the bakes cheesecake part, the rest was fruit and chocolate. At first we didn't get a cake cause Mom already celebrated her birthday in advance and had another cake. But in the end, Sis went to buy one.
Happy Birthday Momo! :D
My very tired face should be pardoned due the to tension over the weekend.
And my toe is suffering from a huge blister :(
I shall go do mask now.
In case I have to head down to hospital later today...