Lotsa things to be done today! :)
M and I went Toy 'R' Us and bought new games cause we were bored of Pictionary and Taboo :(
So we got Game of Life , Pictureka, Cluedo decks and also Pictionary Man! :D
I like Pictureka cause there's more than 1 way to play and Game of Life in cards is fun too. Plus more convenient! Don't have to carry the big boxes around anymore ^^
But the Pictionary and Pictionary Man is so much more difficult to play compare to the Pictionary deck! :(
Managed to do red nails again, finally.
Been so long since I last did red nails, and I did it myself. Heh.
Went for K session on Friday night, and only managed to sleep at 6am. Which is so past my usual sleeping time. Gotta admit I'm turning old :(
My nails and watch coincidentally matched the top I wore!
I was lazy to do make up. Actually, I've been lazy to do make up recently. Most of the time, I'm out with bare face... Hai, turning old and lazy. Is it due to the fact that I'm hitting twenty this year? This is bad :(
On a happier note, we gain 4 new family members last week after giving Ziling 2 of the siblings! :)
It's intriguing to watch them, and all those funny things they do.
Haven't kept hamsters for awhile. Good to have hamsters back! ^^
& there's another of them sleeping peacefully :)
Gonna remove red nails nao, ciaos~