Friday, September 16, 2011

Another ten years down.


So, one Saturday, we went Capella villa for a surprise party!
A surprise proposal ♥ Sweeeeet~ There was this dance portion which I think I'm not allowed to blog out, maybe just on facebook. Heh :D



Kh and G always stick together. I was looking through Sis and G's birthday photos, the both of them are always together!





The guys spent the longest time get wet in the pool to fix something that is used later on!
Most of the time, they were trying to think of how to make it stay in the water at the correct place! Don't ask where we got the light sticks from LOL :D



The new camera I was talking about, Nikon D7000
Still figuring how to use everything, but got the basics down already. But M wants to switch to Leica. D7000 is too bulky to carry around compared to NEX-5. Had a hard time carry it when I was in town with L on Thursday



LOL, look like Song San Dong before transformation.
If you watch Dream High, Korean drama. I've been watching loads of Korean dramas recently since M always download them and let me watch on tvee using PS3, so I actually become too lazy to move. Heh :D



Still trying to get the 'thing' done...
There were loads of beer, light sticks and uncles :/





The bridge to happiness. Made by the guys, :D



One lonely uncle drinking beer...





The 'thing' they had been working on and none of the pictures would do justice to it unless taken in the water!



& the main character finally arrives, thinking that we are celebrating someone's birthday.
Then the video suddenly started and everyone quiet down and slowly more and more people pop out from nowhere!



After the video and dance, then moving on to the pool. *which was a bad idea*
& you have a successful proposal and surprise!



Bad idea because this is what happen after some beer and drinks...

The reason why the blog title is 'Another ten years down' is because the proposal was on their 10th anniversary! So romantic of Wyn!




BabyG and MommyG. Super cute girl! :D & I think she's really smart cause she wouldn't get conned by other distractions. But always giving her mommy difficult situations.



YinChi. Super big round eyes like her mommy. So pretty! :)





Playing 'bom bom', very addictive! :D



Finally got a good shot of her after warming up, she kept ignoring me at first. Hahah :D But she's so not camera shy! Can grow up to be model! (Y)





iPad gathering, everyone was stuck playing iPad games.
All the iPads come together!



Lastly, picture of the cupcake Sis baked for the couple.
Yumz, rainbow cakey! ♥♥♥
I wanna bake soon tooooooo, need more time every single day! :/


M just said:" You took 3 days to type this post!" Cause I'm so lack of time, and teeny weeny bit of lazy, I only upload photos on the first day, stared at the post on the second day and finishing it today. Heheh :D

Need a holiday.