Sunday, September 18, 2011


Last Saturday, at my cousin's 21st birthday.
Love my shorts, & the TGL top that K helped me get ♥ I looked really fat that day, hahah :D Becoming a fattybombom.




The bedroom slippers we bought from nex on one random weekend, so we went to walk around and found 4 pairs! :D They were all so cute! Andddd, we spent a hundred bucks on bedroom slippers :/



Meh Mario Mushrooms, heh :D
I won it in scissors paper stone with M. I always win with that, hahahah :D :D




Brought the kiddos for lunch since it was their holiday, and Sis's also.
The kids were all big eaters, I think we ordered enough for 6 adults.



Glendon helping the making of snowskin moon cakes!
My favorite white lotus filling! :D The 1st batch, which look not so pretty. Skills a bit rusty after 1 year, heh.



Feel like eating moon cakes now after looking at the photo, but I'm still full from dinz.
Caught Smurf with L on Thursday and shoppedddddd more clothes and shoes, heh :D But going back was hell cause we waited for cab but almost 2 hours, and tried calling for 1 for 1.5 hour, but couldn't get any. Should just take the train back the next time. Bad experience.
Online shoppingz nao, needmoreclothes. KBYEZ.