
Random stuff I bought last Thursday.
Speaking of which, I should go eat my ribena icepop now, who cares if it's cold and raining outside! Heh :D
Gonna accompany M to cut his hair againz later on.
The third time this month, bth.
Just saw Xh tweet about us reporting to our SIP company exactly 1 year ago, really feels like it's just yesterday. Time really passes so quickly. When I was younger, I wish that I can grow up faster. Buy things I like, go out myself. But now, I wish that time can slow down and we can still enjoy our teen years. Okay, not teen years anymore, more of our youth!
Making a decision right now. & there are loads of things that I still want to do.
Need to make the decision quick, no time to waste. Shall see what the girls say when I meet them next week! Can't wait to ketchup&chilli with them, heheh
Weekend at M's cousin place with really flat hair.
That's what you get when you are too lazy to blow dry your bob hair. Zzz